Hot Pink Motorcycle Helmet
Most women who ride their bikes may have had some male influences that got them into riding the motorcycle. It may be that as a young child, she saw father having a great love for bikes. It may also be that some friends or a significant other persuaded her to try motorcycles and she fell in love with the hobby, but regardless of whatever her reasons could have been, a woman should always think about her safety first. The top helmet manufacturers not only make helmets that offer the best protection against head injuries but additionally have given a careful thought about the lids aesthetics as well. We all know that women love pink and a pink motorcycle helmet is a fun and cool head gear to use during one of those biking trips.
A lot of us might think that choosing your helmet’s color is only a matter of preference and it can true for most times, yet the experts say that the color of the rider’s helmet helps in one’s over-all safety and protection. The bolder your helmet’s color and graphics, the more visible it is during your rides. Aesthetic-wise, it is not a bad thing to incorporate some nice details too.
SHOULD A MALE RIDER USE A PINK MOTORCYCLE HELMET?
For some men, the color pink is strictly the color for girls, but surprisingly, there are a lot of helmets available in the market that has touches of pink in it that are suitable for men’s use as well. While it can be said that a typical man would prefer a solid black or white colored helmet, there are a few good reasons to get a pink motorcycle helmet or even the helmet with small pink tinges in the design if you are a male bike rider.
- I want to point clearly out that pink is not solely a girl’s color. It is only by societal identification that it has become one. As little children, society has conditioned us that the colors pink are for girls and blue are for boys.
- The pink motorcycle helmet will set you apart from a lot of other male riders. Helmets with pink graphics can still look very manly.
- The pink color stands-out with mostly black, white and silver-based color helmet which makes it highly visible on the road.
THE FINEST PINK MOTORCYCLE HELMET
The list constitutes the best pink helmets in the industry which are not only women’s motorcycle helmets but are designed for both men and women’s use.
- Speed and Strength SS650 Helmet: Made from TPA (thermo-plastic alloy) shell, this glossy helmet is both for men and women. A DVD drop visor makes for a great eye protection with removable and easily washable interior liners. It features an Airstrike direct course ventilation system and meets DOT requirements for safety.
- LS2 Stream Fan Helmet: The LS2 Stream fan is a great buy if you want a pink helmet. This full-faced head gear has built-in twin shield system and dropdown sun shield that offers remarkable sun protection. The fit is long oval to support better air circulation for the rider. It is DOT approved and has interior fabrics that are easily removed and washed.
- Bell Vortex Grinder: Bell’s famous velocity flow ventilation system with flow adjust isn’t going anywhere as it is one of the best assets of the Vortex grinder. The system is known to reduce noise and to buffer and allows for maximum temperature control. It is lightweight due to the polycarbonate shell and is both DOT and Snell M2015 approved.
- F2 Carbon Pure Helmet: Thinking of riding off-road courses in a pink helmet? The F2 Carbon is perfect for you! This helmet is a carbon fiber motorcycle helmet, meaning the materials used for the shell is a combination of carbon fiber and Kevlar composite material, which makes the gear lightweight and very strong at the same time.
It also has dual density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) –a slightly softer material is laid upon the harder one to give the head an excellent support during crashes. The F2 Carbon is highly noted for its multi-port induction cooling system and custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard to keep debris and rocks away from the nose.
- Icon Airmada Stack Helmet: For some amusing reason, the Airmada Stack reminded me of the Power Rangers’ helmets. Tell me, aren’t they super cool? This off-road head gear is made from injection molded polycarbonate shell to ensure durability and strength. It is approved by all standard safety agencies around the world -DOT (US), ECE (Europe), AS (Australia) and SG (Japan).
For increased cooling, it boasts the Recessed twin channel super vent and the fog free icon optics. Interior linings are also removable and washable.
- AFX Youth FX-17Y Trap Helmet: Another off –road helmet for those adrenaline junkies out there, the FX-17Y is made from the aerodynamic shell of poly-alloy plastic. It features fully molded eye port trim with goggle grabber, ear cavity space for speakers and eleven-point ventilation system for air intake and exhaust. It is both DOT and ECE certified as well.
Just for an added take-away, every guy rider will have a female riding companion now and then and what better way to make her feel comfortable and safe on your trips than to provide her with a girl motorcycle helmet in pink!
HJC Blossom IS-2: The Blossom IS-2 is constructed from advanced polycarbonate composite shell that is known to be a very durable material for helmets. This half-faced boasts superior comfort and fit due to the CAD technology and Manual integrated retractable sun shield. It has removable and washable silver cool lining complete for an odor-less and anti-bacterial fabric.
The Hollywood actor Josh Hutcherson known for his role as Peeta Mellark in the Hunger Games series has been spotted driving downtown Los Angeles in his Harley-Davidson with a pink helmet on. Upon David Letterman’s interview, he said that it was supposed to be for a female friend, but when he needed to go out and couldn’t find his silver helmet, he opted to use the pink lid as a substitute. It’s true they say that real men wear pink! And following that, truly confident men wear pink motorcycle helmets.
If you want to learn more about The Best Motorcycle Helmets visit our additional resources: